It’s hard to shoot your rifle if it is too hot to hold. We know! The Burn Proof Gear™ Rail-Rap has become one of our staple products. Designed to fit Quad Rails or larger diameter rails like a Daniel Defense MK18 Omega or similar while leaving the top picatinny rail section exposed.
Rail-Rap Heavy Standard Length: 6″ | Diameter: 1.75″ and up. You can also use the Heavy model on your M-Lok / slim rails and it will cover the entire handguard including the top picatinny rail. These things are tough and if you have the chance of running your rifle hard, you need one. These look good and are a great value as well.
There are many features users have found to be very useful:
- Cable management
- Hand positioning reference point
- Soft point of contact for your rail on a hard surface
- Reduces heat mirage from rail and barrel to keep your optics’ visibility clear
- Eliminates the need for gloves which rip or get lost often
- The Rail-Rap Heavy is made in the USA with Berry Compliant fabrics,
- DuPont™ Kevlar™ TEX-80 thread
- BPG proprietary DuPont™ Kevlar™ Bungee cord rated to 800 F