Bolt guns haven’t changed much in the last century. US manufactures Remington and Winchester made huge contributions and set the standard. Q set out on an ambitious goal. To improve and “fix” typical bolt guns by addressing issues that technology has long left behind. The “Fix” is the biggest step forward in bolt gun innovation in 60 years.
Once you put one in your hands to will immediately feel the difference. From the bolt throw, action, trigger…. to the stock, this is a shift in design that will change the industry.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- PISTOL STABILIZING BRACE
- ONE-PIECE RECEIVER
- 45° SHORT THROW BOLT HANDLE
- FREE FLOAT Q-SERT HANDGUARD
- AR / M4 MAGAZINE COMPATIBLE
- FULL-LENGTH M1913 PICATINNY TOP RAIL
- MUZZLE: Threaded & Tapered Muzzle w/ Cherry Bomb Muzzle Brake
- TRIGGER: 2-Stage Match
- AR CONTROLS