These are only sold by Allen Arms Tactical, actual service will be provided by Peterson Farms. Peterson Farms will contact you for setup within 48 hours of purchase.
The Cerberus LiveScan Software System is your lightweight, efficient and secure method to service customers and dominate your repeat sales market. An innovative and easy to use software created by an FFL in order to cater to the needs of your business that we know from our first-hand needs. Own your customer’s data on your local computer and enjoy the ease of repeat customer business. With our simple software interface, you will be able to process customer’s digital fingerprints, capture and resize customer photos, collect digital signatures for Trust generation, create digital RPQs, generate the EFT files you need for Form 4 upload, generate a NFA compliant trust with your data on hand and our partnership with 199Trust.com and use our intuitive tools to upload the information on the Form 4 site. Our unique software speeds up your process by eliminating keystroke errors and simplifies the process from start to finish and even provides you the ability to print cards directly on FD-258 cards if needed. Each new customer will take about 30 minutes from the time you start to a submitted form 4.
What is Included in the Cerberus LiveScan System?
- Cerberus Software w/ 1 year of Maintenance, Support, and Updates ($475 per year after the first year)
- Thales Green Bit DactyScan84c Live Scanner
- PDF417 capable barcode reader
- Digital Signature pad
- USB Hub to help connect all components to your computer
What additional items will you need?
- PC Recommended Windows 10 or 11, Core i5 or better, 8GB RAM, 500GB storage.
- Printer B&W laser 600dpi or better able to accept 8×8 cards or Color Duplex.