The ARX™ 5.56mm centerfire silencer for AR-platform eXtreme performance. At less than 9 oz. the ARX™ represents best-in-class light weight for a hard use 5.56 dedicated silencer. The ARX™ features composite C-300 nickel-cobalt maraging steel baffles with laser welded Stellite 21 leading edges. This hybrid composite baffle design leverages the best engineering properties of both materials to create a baffle core that can stand up to full auto 5.56 use with no barrel length restriction. The nitrided C300 baffles handle extreme pressure at thin, light cross sections and the Stellite 21 leading edges provide hot gas erosion protection to the bore aperture. The ARX™ is designed with a ported blast baffle and stepwise progressive bore to balance backpressure and sound suppression. Less gas to the shooter, less sound to the ear.
The ARX™ features all the characteristics that Energetic Armament is known for in our centerfire silencers including our patent-pending serial ID ring and universal 1.375×24 mount making it compatible with most industry standard mounts and QD systems. This is all backed by our commitment to customer service and lifetime no-BS warranty.
- Laser welded baffle stack with removable end cap, 1-1/4 in. standard hex
- Interchangeable industry-standard mounts, 1.375 x 24 thread for mounts
- Patent pending Serial ID ring
What’s in the Box (SKU: EA09):
- ARX™ Silencer w/ 1/2-28 direct thread adapter & standard front cap
- Wrench multi-tool (3/4” open end mount wrench & 1-1/4 hex box wrench for end cap)
- Vox Blox™ vise block
- Packet of anti-seize
- Instruction manual